- Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- package (12 cookies) Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- cup toffee bits
- teaspoon (kosher or sea) coarse salt
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll pie crust on ungreased cookie sheet; prick generously with fork. Bake 5 minutes. Spread chocolate hazelnut spread evenly over crust to within 1/4 inch of edge. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
2 Cut sugar cookies in half horizontally. Place over chocolate hazelnut spread, 1/2 inch from edge and about 1 inch apart. Sprinkle with toffee bits and salt. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until pie crust edges are golden brown. Cool 30 minutes; cut into wedges.