Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin
added by Stacey Lawson
Pork tenderloin with a sweet and spicy flavor, that is what I've created. Let the crockpot do the work for you in this simple recipe.
2 lb pork tenderloin
1 medium yellow onion
8 Tbsp honey mustard salad dressing
3 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp honey
3-4 clove garlic, chopped
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp chili paste
2/3 c water
salt and pepper
1. Pat dry pork tenderloin and trim any excess fat. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Slice onion in rings and lay on bottom of slow cooker. Place pork tenderloin on top of onions. Pour water on bottom of slow cooker around tenderloin.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients. Whisking until combined. At this point taste mixture for sweetness and heat, adjust to your liking.
4. Pour mixture over pork tenderloin.
5. Set slow cooker on high, cook for about 4 hours or on low for about 7 hours.
6. Serve with your favorite side. Mine is basmati rice. Then I garnish with fresh chopped green onions.