Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 5 Min Serves: 3 dozen
** This is not my original recipe, if you know who it does belong to, let me know so I can give them credit, thanks **
3/4 c butter, room temperature + 1 Tbsp.
1/2 c powdered sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 c all purpose flour
6 oz package butterscotch chips
1 c finely chopped pecans
3 c powdered sugar
1 tsp rum extract
1/2 c chopped pecans
3 to 4 Tbsp milk or water
1. Cream butter with powdered sugar and salt til light and fluffy.
2. Blend in flour, mix well.
3. Add butterscotch chips and 1 cup finely chopped pecans.
4. Shape dough, a scant teaspoonful at a time, into balls.
5. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake in 325' oven for 15 minutes or until firm but not brown.
7. Let cool on wire racks.
8. Make rum glaze. Mix the ingredients until smooth.
9. You can either dip the cookies in the glaze or use a spoon to pour over cookies. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.