This hearty, protein-packed egg dish is perfect for breakfast or lunch. It’s gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free and will keep you satisfied till your next meal.Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, baked
- 8 turkey breakfast sausage links, cooked
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Spray a 9-inch deep-dish Pyrex pie plate with nonstick pan spray. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel baked sweet potatoes and slice into rounds. Layer in baking dish.
- Slice sausages and scatter over sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper, add minced garlic. Pour eggs over sweet potatoes and sausages in pie plate.
- Bake at 350 F until set and knife inserted in center comes out with only clear moisture on blade, about 45-55 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Keep leftovers tightly wrapped and refrigerated and use within 3 days.