pizza cupcakes or mini deep dish pizzas
makes 12 cupcakes/pizzas
1 tube biscuits (preferably grands)
12 slices of turkey pepperoni
about 1/2 cup pizza sauce/marinara sauce
crushed red pepper
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375
- remove a biscuit round from the tube, slice in half horiztonally and roll to thin out. size should be large enough to go up the sides.
- place in the greased muffin tray and shape to fit. repeat for all 12 pizzas.
- bake crusts for 5 min.
- remove and let cool a little, then top: 1 slice of turkey pepperoni, about 2 teaspoons of sauce with some crushed red pepper, cheese to fill and top with oregano.
- bake until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly. wait 5 min before removing pizzas from